“In march winter is holding back and spring is pulling forward. Something holds and something pulls inside of us too.”
– Jean Hersey
Recipe to Try
These Pistachio Ice Cream Sandwiches with Thin Mint Cookies are the perfect delicious and lower calorie miniature dessert.
Pistachio Ice Cream Sandwiches
with Thin Mint Cookies
4 Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies or Ritz Cracker Peppermint Cookies frozen
2 heaping tablespoons pistachio ice cream, separated
How to Make It
- Place a heaping tablespoon of ice cream on one cookie.
- Top with another cookie and press together until the ice cream has spread toward the edge.
- Sprinkle or roll the edge of the cookie into crushed pistachios, coating the ice cream.
- Repeat with the other two cookies.
- Eat then for a messy small treat OR put the ice cream sandwiches in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes to let the ice cream set
You can obviously make more if you want (for yourself and others). The serving size for Thin Mints is 4 cookies (161 calories) so this is just if you want a small and easy dessert for yourself.
There are about 15 calories in 2 tablespoons of Pistachio Ice Cream.
My Rockstar Clients!
Tonto National Monument Heritage Days
Sat Mar 7th 8:00am – Sun 8th 5:00pm
Tonto National Monument Heritage Days – FREE Event
March 7 & 8 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tonto National Monument, AZ-188, Arizona
Sound Tapestry – Free Concert
Sun Mar 8th 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Unity of Payson, 1000 N Easy St,
Payson, AZ 85541
I am committed with results! I work with a great team of professionals including a photographer to capture your home to give maximum exposure in both our online and offline marketing. I am a top producer in the Rim Country and work with you from start to finish of the home buying/selling process. Even after the sale, I am always here to help!
I Start it, I Finish it. Committed with Results.
Kristin Croak, PLLC
ERA Young Realty & Investment
424 S Beeline Highway, Payson, AZ 85541